The Destination for Creators and Artists ?
Tenten is helping one of the leading company for Metaverse technology building the most robust NFT experience through solid relationships with creators, artists, art incubators, and collectors in Taiwan. We’re searching for builders to help lay the foundation for the metaverse. Join us!
- Massive ownership, freedom, and the opportunity to work directly with the CTO. Work with a variety of technologies across the stack
- Join a talented team passionate about the metaverse and the future of the virtual economy
- Solve complex issues in one of the fastest-growing categories in NFTs
- Build, maintain and iterate on the core product and features
- Drive high-level decisions about the NFT marketplace design and architecture
- Work closely with the founders and CTO to build product features, drive strategy and execute key initiatives
- Experience with EVM, ethers.js
- Deep technical understanding of and passion for metaverses and crypto in general
- The ability to work independently and be proactive
- A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
- Analyze and improve performance throughout the technology stack
- Actively participate in code reviews across the engineering organization to ensure best practices are followed
- Discuss and suggest improvements to the development process, code convention, and best practices across the engineering organization
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Vercel, Netlify, and React.
- Experience with sidechains like Polygon
- DevOps experience (Docker / AWS / Webpack / etc.)
Tenten is a Digital Firm that helps brands to find talented creators and artists to collaborate with and give them insight and opportunities to buy, sell, or hold works of art without relying on traditional intermediaries.
The product we are building is a digital peer-to-peer blockchain market. We provide resources, allowing creators, marketers, developers, and hackers to learn kinds of stuff about Web3, NFT, Smart Contract, BlockChain, and MetaVerse eco-system.