- Awesome Web3
- Solidity - Curated list of awesome Solidity resources, libraries, tools and more.
- Ethereum - Awesome Ethereum & Dapps Resources.
- BIPs - Bitcoin Improvement Proposals.
- EIPs - Ethereum Improvement Proposals.
- Ethereum Yellow Paper - Formal definition of the Ethereum protocol.
- EVM Illustrated - Illustrated explanation of how EVM works under the hood.
- EVM Opcodes - Low level reference for the EVM and a Solidity decompiler which turns bytecode into more readable Solidity-like code.
- evm.codes - An interactive reference to Ethereum Virtual Machine Opcodes (source code).
- Solidity - Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts.
- Solidity by Example - Basic examples on Solidity.
- Brownie - Python-based development and testing framework for smart contracts targeting the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Ethereum Code Viewer - View source of deployed Ethereum smart contracts in VS Code.
- EthFiddle - Web-based IDE that lets you write, compile, and debug your smart contract.
- Hardhat - Development environment to compile, deploy, test, and debug your Ethereum software.
- Remix - Online IDE for Solidity development.
- WalletConnect - Open protocol connecting wallets to Dapps.
- WalletLink - Open protocol that lets users connect their mobile wallets to your DApp.
- IPFS - Distributed system for storing and accessing files, websites, applications, and data.
- Avalanche Wallet SDK - Typescript library to create and manage wallets on the Avalanche network.
- BitcoinJS - Bitcoin library for node.js and browsers.
- dapparatus - Reusable dApp components in React.
- ipfs-mini - Super tiny module for querying an IPFS node, that works in the browser and in Node.
- Truffle - Development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for Ethereum.
- wagmi - React hooks library for Ethereum.
- web3-react - Simple, maximally extensible, dependency minimized framework for building modern Ethereum dApps.
- Date and Time tools - Contract which implements utilities for working with datetime values in ethereum.
- OpenZeppelin - The standard for secure blockchain applications.
- avalanchego - Go implementation of an Avalanche node.
- avalanche-network-runner - Tool to run and interact with an Avalanche network locally.
- ava-sim - Helper tool to spin up a local instance of an Avalanche network to interact with the standard APIs or to test a custom VM.
- ethereum-hdwallet - Ethereum HD Wallet derivations from seed which implements the go-ethereum's accounts.Wallet interface.
- coreth - Code and wrapper to extract Ethereum blockchain functionalities without network/consensus, for building custom blockchain services.
- geth - Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol.
- subnet-cli - CLI tool to manage Avalanche Subnets.
- Trust Wallet Core - Cross-platform, mobile-focused library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains.
- OpenEthereum - The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- avash - Avalanche shell client provides temporary stateful shell execution environment used to deploy networks locally, manage their processes, and run network tests.
- py-evm - Ethereum protocol implementation in Python.
- Vyper - Contract-oriented, pythonic programming language that targets EVM.
- evmone - C++ implementation of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), faster.
- SpacesVM - SpacesVM enables authenticated, hierarchical storage of arbitrary keys/values using any EIP-712 compatible wallet.
- scaffold-eth - Ethereum dev stack focused on fast product iterations.
- create-eth-app - Create Ethereum-powered apps with one command, similar to create-react-app.
- next-web3-boilerplate - Boilerplate in TypeScript using Next.js, NextAuth.js, siwe, Web3modal, useDapp, next-i18next, reactMUI.
- mock-contract - Simple Solidity contract to mock dependent contracts in truffle tests.
- openzeppelin-test-helpers - Assertion library for Ethereum smart contract testing that you can use with hardhat.
- solidity-coverage - Code coverage for Solidity smart-contracts.
- Waffle - Library for writing and testing smart contracts.
- Slither - Solidity static analysis framework, a suite of vulnerability detectors, prints visual information about contract details etc.
- solhint - Solidity linter providing Security and Style Guide validations.
Open Source Project
- Blockscout - Blockchain explorer for Ethereum based network and a tool for inspecting and analyzing EVM based blockchains.
- MetaMask - Browser extension of MetaMask crypto wallet.
- Rabby - Browser extension crypto wallet for the DeFi ecosystem that works multi-chain.
- Rainbow - Open source Ethereum wallet.
- Remix - Browser-based compiler and IDE that enables users to build Ethereum contracts with Solidity language and to debug transactions.
- UniSwap - Decentralized trading protocol on Ethereum.
- useWeb3 - Learning platform for developers to explore and learn about Web3.
- CryptoZombies - Interactive school that teaches you all things technical about blockchains.
- Figment Learn - Tutorials for various use cases and networks, Avalanche, Solana, Polygon and more.
- Buildspace - Cohort based web3 development courses, learn by building projects.
- The complete guide to full stack Solana development with React, Anchor, Rust, and Phantom. - link
- The complete guide to full stack Ethereum development. - link
- Building a full stack NFT marketplace on Ethereum with Polygon. - link
- Uploading files to IPFS from a web application. - link
- Create your own NFT collection on Ethereum with Solidity. - link
- Intro to dApp's: Create your dApp backend with Solidity. - link
- Intro to dApp's: Create your dApp frontend with React. - link
- What is a crypto wallet & how does it work? - link
- Create your cryptocurrency token. - link
- Solidity and Truffle CI setup. - link
- How to use Slither to find smart contract bugs. - link
- How to mock Solidity smart contracts for testing. - link
- Building EVM from scratch. - link source code
- Chainlink - Videos about blockchain basics, oracles, Free Code Camp and more.
- EatTheBlocks - Numerous hands-on development tutorial videos on blockchain Solidity smart contracts.
- Nader Dabit - Tutorials and live coding on dApps, NFTs, DeFi and more.
- Patrick Collins - Smart contract development with Solidity.
- Into the Ether
- Mapping Out Eth 2.0 - Development of Ethereum 2.0.
- BAT Community - BAT, Brave and tech underneath.
Platform as a Service
- Chainlist - List of EVM networks, Chain IDs and Network IDs.
Contributions are welcomed! Please read the contribution guidelines first.