Tenten is currently seeking a motivated, hands-on software engineer to join the our technology team. Engineers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and also able to work on server-side languages to integrate it into the final product.
WHY WORK AT TENTEN?
- First and foremost, you will get to work with an amazing team. We invest an extraordinary amount of time finding the best possible people. This means we go through many candidates before making an offer, but as you know, five great engineers are better than a hundred good ones.
- To create an awesome UX we employ cutting-edge technologies such as Node.js, Backbone.js, Sass, PHP and Laravel; We are all heavy users of github, and we believe in the power and possibility of opensource.
- Our downtown office has stunning street views of Taipei city. By near one of the most famous department store “Breeze Center” in Taipei, you can find all kinds of stores or restaurant near our office. And we also have a great office enviorment like a coffee shop that we like to spend whole day in this enviorment surrounding by great music and smell of coffee. And sure, all the tenten crews have unlimited coffee served on the table anytime we need it.
- At Tenten, we are bringing science, design, and engineering together. To build a top notch startup products or experience into our next big ideas ourselves & clients.
- At its core, Tenten is a startup company with strong believe in technology and user-experience. In addition to the engineering team, our CEO Erik Chen have both in technical (Computer Science) and design backgrounds (Typography design & UX) for over 10 years.
FINALLY FIND YOUR CAREER, AND WHERE YOU BELONG?
Being in startup isn’t easy but we enjoy our job and life here everyday in tenten. If you’d like to join the big family, please fill in the blanks, so that we can know you better!