A curated list of awesome Web3 resources, libraries, tools and more.
- EVM Opcodes - Low level reference for the EVM and a Solidity decompiler which turns bytecode into more readable Solidity-like code.
- Brownie - Python-based development and testing framework for smart contracts targeting the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- web3-react - Simple, maximally extensible, dependency minimized framework for building modern Ethereum dApps.
- Date and Time tools - Contract which implements utilities for working with datetime values in ethereum.
- ava-sim - Helper tool to spin up a local instance of an Avalanche network to interact with the standard APIs or to test a custom VM.
- ethereum-hdwallet - Ethereum HD Wallet derivations from seed which implements the go-ethereum's accounts.Wallet interface.
- coreth - Code and wrapper to extract Ethereum blockchain functionalities without network/consensus, for building custom blockchain services.
- Trust Wallet Core - Cross-platform, mobile-focused library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains.
- avash - Avalanche shell client provides temporary stateful shell execution environment used to deploy networks locally, manage their processes, and run network tests.
- next-web3-boilerplate - Boilerplate in TypeScript using Next.js, NextAuth.js, siwe, Web3modal, useDapp, next-i18next, reactMUI.
- openzeppelin-test-helpers - Assertion library for Ethereum smart contract testing that you can use with hardhat.
- Blockscout - Blockchain explorer for Ethereum based network and a tool for inspecting and analyzing EVM based blockchains.
- Remix - Browser-based compiler and IDE that enables users to build Ethereum contracts with Solidity language and to debug transactions.
- EatTheBlocks - Numerous hands-on development tutorial videos on blockchain Solidity smart contracts.